Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Netlead OÜ is part of a world-leading Interactive Strategy and Communications Company -Web Guide Partner working as the key partner for business leaders in the lead generation industry. Web Guide Partner was founded in 2004 by a team of Internet industry veterans from the U.S. and Europe and has rapidly become one of the world's most important players in lead generation markets. Some of the success factors behind Web Guide Partner and Netlead include excellence in each market, hands-on focus and personal accountability.
Position offered: WEBSITE COORDINATOR / WEBSITE PROMOTER
Languages required: Dutch, German, French, Swedish or Danish Job description, tasks
• You will be responsible for establishing long term partnerships that will be profitable for our clients.
• You will work with the online promotion and marketing of a web site - attracting and retaining visitors, governing the overall site and refinement; including content and visitor flow.
• Possibilities could arise to take responsibility for creating additional advertising material with other site promotion and/or social media interaction.
• It would be an advantage if you have experience in, or good understanding of, SEO, SEM or Social Media marketing.
We are looking for:
• Native speakers (or excellent command) of either: Dutch, German, French, Swedish or Danish;
• Goal oriented individuals with experience in outreach sales and negotiation in an internet environment;
• A candidate, who lives and breathes Internet;
• A candidate, who likes entrepreneurial environments with a fast pace, someone who is curious and loves to learn continually;
• A candidate, who is quality and detail oriented, uses their initiative, is a motivated self starter and able to run multiple projects simultaneously;
• A candidate who has excellent English skills.
• It would be an advantage if you have an interest or experience within the online gambling industry;
• A good understanding of the market related to your language ability;
• Experience in online sales and marketing.
• At Netlead you will work at a young, vibrant and highly successful company with highly competent colleagues;
• You will work within an international department and be presented with opportunities to develop skills in an environment that is open to new ideas and impressions.
Send me your application (cover letter and CV in English) as soon as possible (before the 23rd of August 2009) and I will forward it to our HR
Type of work: Full time
Contact information: Jana Band, HR coordinator
Address: Roosikrantsi 2, Tallinn, 10140 Harjumaa